Monday, January 24, 2011

Aranda THE NEW MASK 2011

Aranda...this mask is one of my favorite....i love the colors and the beautiful floral painting on her face....is so unique and reminds me of the old Celtic floral paintings...
Is not much to say beside that she looks as a flower because Aranda is the spirit of nature and her entire floral beauty....
I had the pleasure to create in this December 2010 ...is hard for me to create masks all the time because i am not all the time home....Working on a cruise ships is not and easy way to create and you don't have the pleasure,inspiration and the time to do as you feel wen is abut art....but with all this i love my job for the simple fact that i have the pleasure to travel allot and get my inspiration for each mask....
this 2011 collection started in my vacation exactly on the 15 th of December.
it my look easy to make one but it takes allot of time,from the painting to the hand sowing and from finding and matching the right materials....and the design it self takes sometimes and i have to make sure that the mask will look ok. 
100%hand made,one of a kind with 100%  good materials.
all masks come with an certificate of authenticity
Aranda...she is 100%hand made...5 different materials and hand painted face...she is all hand sowed  as well....
All my masks are Interior Design ans Home Accessories...is impossible to be used as a mask for carnal cause they are heavy and not created for this type of activities....
Price:200 dollars

No comments: