Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Story Starts Here!!!!

My masks passion starts with the pleasure to be in Venice for over 100 times....
Inspiration or above all this Passion for beauty and Art...
I hope and i try to believe that i create art and i am prod with my self that i have the courage to do something that most of the artist don't do because of not making money or a name out of it...
Masks....i know not every body needs one and not every body understands the beauty of it.....i am in my room now...it the place were i create and stay most of the time....till soon i will have a place of my one...i say i am in my room cause right now i look  on the walls were i have pact all my masks...so many and so beautiful....i don't know for others but for me they are beautiful....the facet that i  hand made them ,every each of it and drew and paint with so much passion makes me love each one of my masks.
For the last week and a half i started the new collection of what i love to call Japanese Inspires Masks( a mix of Asian beauty and geisha magical look).




regadrs
ALEXANDRU MUGUREL CICU

No comments: